I am a final year undergraduate student of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. An enhtusiast in Software Security and Development. An avid CTF Participant.
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit
Research Intern at NUS-Singtel CyberSecurity R&D Lab.
Tech Stack : Software Defined Networking, Denial of Sevice, OpenVSwitch, DPDK, C
- Principal Investigators : Dr. Dinil Mon Diwakaran (Trustwave), Dr. Min Suk Kang (School of Computing, NUS)
- Researched a feasibility study of Tuple Space Explosion Attack for Kernel and Userspace (DPDK) Drivers of OvS.
- Performed Source Code Review to gain insight into the inner workings of OvS for further development of the attack.
- Developing a novel Attack Scenario for mitigations provided to prevent Tuple Space Explosion
Summer Intern at GE Digital for GE Power.
Tech Stack : Amazon Web Services, Lambda, S3, Flask, Docker, Predix Edge
- Developed a cloud based Software Prototype for Streaming video for Video Analytics.
- Builta Data Producer to capture RTSP Streaming data for Edge Devices
- Developed a Client Application, to automate edge camera triggering, processing and display data.
CGPA : 8.44* (Upto 8th Semester)
A series of Proof-of-Concept Exploits written to access data from ERP, IIT Kharagpur. Bugs disclosed responsibly.View Project
Project under the guidance of Prof. Mainack Mondal, CSE IIT Kharagpur. Developing a framework to detect privacy violations in Android Applications automatically by static analysis
Exploit for a CAN Bus, to avail scenarios such as Denial of Service and Frame Spoofing
Reference : "Error Handling of In-vehicle Networks Makes Them Vulnerable"
PING : Professor Information Gatherer. A Google Scholar Based, Information Retrieval System to gather Professor Information and Ranking based on Jaccard Similarity. Written in Python.View Project
A central repository built to store Question Papers, Notes, Slides, PDFs, etc. Backend developed in Django.View Project
Term project for Software Engineering. Guided by Prof. Sudip Misra , Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Created a Server and Client Based Application for the ease and use of Security Guards and their Managers. Developed the code using the Waterfall Lifecycle Model. Developed UML Diagrams. Coded using Java.
A web crawler to download Past Year Question Papers from IIT Kharagpur's Library WebsiteView Project
An UDP Based live Server and Client for realtime Quiz Game.View Project